Queer Check-Ins

Community, Uncategorized

Meredith Talusan wrote a beautiful article on a project that I am part of. ““Queer Check-Ins”…curated by the poet Franny Choi, brings together 12 other queer and trans Asian-American poets to read their poetry over videos drawn from their lives. Part of an ongoing digital exhibition called “A Day in the Queer Life of Asian Pacific America,” […]

August 10, 2019

Lambda LitFest! Still time to submit!!

Community, Readings and Events

Hi All! I’ll be posting more about recent events and work soon, but right now, if you are a queer writer, you still have until Wednesday to submit a proposal to Lambda LitFest! Here’s the call! I’m writing because I think you have something amazing to contribute to our week of community-curated programming for the 3rd […]

May 14, 2019

WriteGirl Poetry Workshop :D–Jan 26, 2019

Community, Readings and Events

After the holidays, I’ll be at The Huntington Library to help with something really special–WriteGirl Poetry Workshop! http://www.writegirl.org/workshops/ “Under the guidance of mentors and acclaimed poets, WriteGirl teens will spend the day learning how to craft their ideas into poems, while being inspired by the beauty of the gardens. We expect 100 teens and 100 […]

December 9, 2018